Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"I Am The Light of the World..."

"I am the light of the world; he that followeth Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."
"Trust ye not in a friend...I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me. Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. I will bear the indignation [love bears all things] of the LORD, because I have sinned against Him, until He plead my cause, and execute judgment for me: He will bring me forth to the light, and I shall behold His righteousness."
"...we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord."
"The way of the wicked is as darkness: they know not at what they stumble." "But the path of the just is as the shining light that shineth more and more unto the perfect day."
"If ye continue in My word, then are ye My disciples indeed; and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
--If your path is dark now, it doesn't have to always be that way. Jesus cares for you and desires your companionship more than we've desired our aching heads to be still. He says to us in many ways through our consciences throughout our life and throughout each day, "Incline your ear, and come unto Me: Hear, and your soul shall live..." "A new heart also will I give you, And a new spirit will I put within you..." What can we do if we are walking in darkness? We must listen to God, when He says, "Turn [here]...and live..." As we live up to the light we know, our miserable darkness will vanish away, bit by bit, fiber by fiber, and our path WILL grow brighter and brighter until the perfect day. "Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD..." "...take hold of MY strength, that [you] may make peace with Me; and [you] SHALL make peace with Me."
"It feels like it's night now, but that's okay. Soon will be the dawn, the dawn of a brighter day..."--

No comments:

Post a Comment